Friday 11 November 2011

11-11-11


Haven't posted for a while and I've been quite inactive on twitter recently as well, so thought I'd make an effort today.  Think I'm just taking it easy for a couple of weeks after finishing my second novel before I really knuckle down on the third, of which I've already written a killer first chapter and started the second.  Barren Endeavour hasn't sold yet, but I must admit I haven't gone all out on the marketing and promotion push yet.  I'm starting to wonder whether I should start querying agents or publishing houses to see if I can get anywhere with the two novels I've written.  I've already got a title for my third novel: 'Natural Disposition.'  As with my previous projects, I've got a basic set-up and I'm looking forward to finding out where my imagination takes it.  I'll update my 'Upcoming Projects' page in due course.

Anyway, I chose today to put fingers to keyboard because it's 11/11/11 and six years ago today, Beki and I got married in Mauritius.  We've had a leap year in that time, of course, so this anniversary falls on the same day of the week that we got married.


No comments:

Post a Comment